Today's guest is Beastpup, a dedicated musclebull who has come on to our show today to talk about how his successful bodybuilding career mixes with his love of muscle growth and how it all ties into his submission and what he is looking for from A D/S relationship.
- Why being a physically huge sub turns him on, and why size differences in couples is attractive
- Steroid use: the good, the bad and the honest
- The stress and extremes needed to get show ready in bodybuilding
- what it means to identify as a 'bull'
- Dealing with dysmorphia
If you wish to follow Beastpup's blog to read his articles and see his progress, you can find him at :
If you would like to comment on anything talked about here today, or want to hear us talk about particular fetishes, or even wish to come on the show to talk about it yourself, you can reach us by Email, Facebook or Twitter at:
This is brought to you by howtokillasuperhero.net
This episode we have Adam's Daddy (and Darts boy) Chris with us today to discuss two of his favorite fetishes: nipple play and muscle growth.
Chris takes us through:
- How to start nipple play off right. Don't just grab and yank
- How to best play with them. manipulation techniques.
- Best and worse toys for nipples and why
- How to grow your nipples and make them huge.
- Safety concerns for nipple play
- What is muscle growth in a BDSM setting
- The fantasy of 'forced' muscle growth and the reality
- Growing to please dominant
- Deliberate uneven growth to make a 'muscle freak'
- Starting out at the gym
- Synthol:just say no!
- Safety concerns for undertaking muscle-growth.
Feel free to give us your comments, listener letters, topic suggestions and questions you may want answering at:
@kinkyboyspod on twitter
In this episode Micheal and I have discussions over several news items and discuss 50 shades of grey as a cultural phenomenon and i interview Peter over the ins and outs feeding and gaining as a fetish.
NOTE: as Micheal and I are both students, this episode is up after a long delay due to exam season. we shall now be resuming our normal schedule.